PLANETARY GEAR UNIT.
Movement is transmitted by planetary gear unit: the most suitable choice for all applications involving impacts and overloading.
Planetary mechanical transmission makes it possible to use 3 gears “in parallel”, thus distributing the torque on several teeth at the same time, resulting in a compact device suitable for this application.
GEAR TRANSMISSION (NOT WITH CHAIN)
Transmission takes place by means of pinion and gear wheel pair, directly achieved on the supporting turntable. It makes possible to transmit high torques and assures full reversibility of the turntable’s rotation movement without causing backlash or undesirable oscillations typical of chain systems that require effective tensioners.
SCREW ASSEMBLED DIRECTLY ON A DOUBLE-ROW BALL TURNTABLE
The turntable can bear continuous loads equal to twice the effort generated by the maximum torque of the gear unit.
SCREW MADE OF A MATERIAL WITH HIGH
S355JO with central body in press-bended plate 12 mm thick
CONIC PROPELLER WITH VARIABLE PITCH.
Generates a prestress during conveying of the material.
MAIN OPTIONALS AVAILABLE
• hydraulic opening loading mouth cover
• light and sound signal when 75% full
• remote control auxiliary button board
• counter-shaft the system allows the mixing of the material into the hopper, in order to facilitate the conveying of the material in the compacting chamber
• airtight it is possible to make the entire loading opening perfectly airtight.
Plastic, bottles and flacons
Pallets, wooden boxes
Compaction forces up to 700 kN
Gear transmission (not with chain)
High compaction ratio