A MINI version was designed to use compactors even where there are space constraints.
The functional features are the same as the large version, compacting is assured by a blade sliding on wearresistant steel within “Hoesch” guide rails, hinged at the top onto the compactor’s frame to permit the tilting motion.
Thanks to its compact size the compactor may be moved by small/medium sized trucks fitted with roll-on equipment, able to manoeuvre even in small spaces.
MAIN OPTIONALS AVAILABLE
• manual sliding loading opening cover (in sheet metal or electro-welded mesh)
• hydraulic opening loading mouth cover
• automatic start with diffuse sensors
• light and sound signal when 75% full
• remote control auxiliary button board
Paper and cardboard
o Large packaging (cardboard and plastic)
o Plastic, bottles and containers
o Wet solid urban waste
o Dry solid urban waste
o Use in limited spaces
o 100% airtight